This year, Life Point will be taking a team to Costa Rica from June 26 - July 2. Don't miss out on the special opportunity to share Christ's love to the world!
COSTA RICA MISSIONS TRIP
DATE: June 26th - July 2nd
COST: $1,350.00 (Includes flight, lodging, transportation and some meals)
$600.00 Deposit due Sunday, April 8th to reserve your spot
This deposit is non-refundable because it will immediately be used to purchase your flight
$300.00 due on or before Sunday, May 6th $450.00 due on or before June 17th
We will be staying in Cartago, CR for the first 4 days of the trip working with a church in nearby Paraiso, CR. Some members of our team will work at an orphanage in San Jose as well.
• Tuesday, June 26th - Travel Day and begin work at church
• Wednesday, June 27th - Work on School and at Orphanage in San Jose (VBS prep) • Thursday, June 28th - Work on School and Orphanage (VBS)
• Friday, June 29th - Work on School/Orphanage (VBS)
• Saturday, June 30th - Leave for Quepos and Fun Day (2 1/2 hour drive)
• Sunday, July 1st - Quepos/Fun Day (Manuel Antonio National Park)
• Monday, July 2nd - Travel Day back to SA
You must have a US Passport Book. A Passport Card will not work. Passports can take up to 8 weeks to arrive so please plan for this.
Flight and hotel info will be provided once the team is set
All ground transportation will be done in vans/SUVs driven by team members
There will be fun options such as zip-lining available for those who would enjoy that
Vaccinations are voluntary and precautionary only. Click on this link to decide what is right foryou
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or with questions